If your property is an apartment, retirement home, office block or multi-use block it is most likely a multi-dwelling unit, or MDU.
- Creating a pathway for the ducting system from street into the building
- Hauling Fibre cables into buildings or apartments
- Splicing & Jointing the fibre at Telecom room
- Indoor installation into riser and customer premises
- Provisioning the customer onto the UFB network
Agree your install plan
We’ll get in touch to arrange for a NextGen Unicorn technician to meet with you at your place to talk through the next steps and agree on a plan for the rest of your fibre installation.
Build your fibre
Fibre will be taken from the outside of your unit or apartment and connected to a small box called the optical network terminal or ONT inside your place.
Connect your fibre
We then connect your modem to the ONT and test the connection before we leave to make sure everything is working as it should.