If your home is on its own section and you don’t share a driveway, your place is most likely a single-dwelling unit, or SDU.
- Creating a pathway for the ducting system into the house
- Blowing Fibre from cabinet to the premises
- Splicing & Jointing the fibre
- Indoor installation of ONT at the customer premises
- Provisioning the customer onto the UFB network
Agree your install plan
We’ll come to your place and talk you through the best installation method for your home. You’ll need to sign a plan agreeing for NextGen Unicorn to complete this work.
Build your fibre
We build the fibre from the street to a small box on the outside of your house called an external termination point. You don’t need to be home but we’ll need to be able to reach you by phone.
We then connect the fibre to another small box called the optical network terminal (or ONT) inside your house. You will need to be home for this visit as we’ll be working inside.